[Asterisk-Users] TE411P zapata.conf, monitoring echo cancellation and echo tail size

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Thu Sep 8 19:22:25 MST 2005

I don't think you can switch the echo tail size, I could be mistaken, but I
think the more channels you are utilizing the smaller amount of MS you have
allocated to each channel.

Cory Andrews
Partner / Purchasing
VOIPSupply.com
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
v - 800.398.VOIP Ext 22
f - 716.630.1548
e - Cory at VOIPSupply.com

  -----Original Message-----
  From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com]On Behalf Of Eric Bishop
  Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 5:47 PM
  To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
  Subject: [Asterisk-Users] TE411P zapata.conf,monitoring echo cancellation
and echo tail size

  Hi all,

  1. Just bought a new TE411P and about to install it replacing the existing
TE410P. I am assuming I need to set echocancel=no and
echocancelwhenbridged=no now that it will be done in hardware, correct?

  2. Is there any way to monitor hardware echo cancellation to ensure it is
working (apart from being on a call)?

  3. The Digium webite says "By supporting 16ms with 128 channels or 64ms on
32 channels this card will perform in the most difficult of environments.".
How do I switch the echo tail size between 16ms and 64ms?

  Thanks.....