[Asterisk-Users] sending fax

Chris Shipman listmail at odisok.net
Thu Sep 8 19:02:25 MST 2005

    You know I looked right at that and didn't even think.   I'll integrate
that with my program.   So the user can print from windows and then
everything else will be handled.  I'm still working on the user interface.
I'll make it available to anyone who is interested in it once I have the
first BETA.

    I'll probably end up releasing it under the GPL since it uses a lot of
GPL programs.   It's just a middle man.  :)

Chris