[Asterisk-Users] Txfax

Chris Shipman listmail at odisok.net
Thu Sep 8 16:40:48 MST 2005

    What build of SpanDSP did you use?      I'm working on a windows program
so users can print to a local printer which will be forwarded to the
asterisk server to be faxed.

    So far the program FTPs a Tiff to the Asterisk server to be faxed with a
"Sample.Call" file.    (For lack of a better method thus far)

Regards,

Chris