[Asterisk-Users] channels VHF/ HF radio in asterisk

Huddleston, Robert RHuddleston at cavtel.com
Thu Sep 8 08:18:46 MST 2005

Maybe this could be used with the Internet Repeater trunking system.... I primarily use VHF... But would be interested in setting that up on my asterisk with the Internet 2M Repeater trunking system <inter-connect>

Robert A. Huddleston, KF4BYY
Cavalier Telephone LLC.
(Desk) 804.422.4401
(Cell) 804.400.3686