[Asterisk-Users] Pass through of T.38

Roger Schreiter roger at planinternet.de
Thu Sep 8 08:14:27 MST 2005

Hi,

I found some contradicting infos about pass through of
T.38 data.

Are there any experiences of just passing T.38 via SIP from one T.38
application or gateway trough asterisk to another T.38 application
or gateway?

Would asterisk maybe even pass T.38 from chan_oh323 to chan_sip
(without understanding the content)?

Please tell me, if you have knowledges or experiences on this
topic!

Othervice, and if I won't find further reliable information saying
it cannot work, I'll try it. And of course I will report the results
later here.

Roger.