[Asterisk-Users] All Circuits are busy

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Thu Sep 8 07:30:08 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-08 at 11:07 -0300, Pietro U wrote:
> hi all i have a problem, with digit 9. to go outside asterisk give me
> the error "All Circuits are busy" what happend??
>

> [outrt-002-9outside]
> include => outrt-002-9outside-custom
> exten => _1XX,1,Macro(dialout-trunk,1,${EXTEN},)
> exten => _1XX,2,Macro(outisbusy)        ; No available circuits
> exten => _9XXXXXXX,1,Macro(dialout-trunk,1,${EXTEN},)
> exten => _9XXXXXXX,2,Macro(outisbusy)   ; No available circuits

First thing, this information is based on the fact that your Macro
actually works, you omited to include that. So we have no idea what it
does.

Is 9 a valid first digit for all your outside lines?

Are all your external numbers 9 followed by exactly 8 digits?

--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>