[Asterisk-Users] power over ethernet hub/switch

Sean Milheim sean at idreus.com
Thu Sep 8 06:59:17 MST 2005

Are you looking for a Mid-span hub or a switch?  Basically a Mid-span
hub will function as a Powered "patch panel" where a switch will be just
that.  A switch that will feed power to each device.

What do you consider cheap and how many ports are you looking for?

Regards,

Sean Milheim
iDREUS Corporation
1-800-761-6651 x1005