[Asterisk-Users] Contexts are not being created - Asterisk BT100 Password Issue

Aisling ashling.odriscoll at cit.ie
Thu Sep 8 02:31:32 MST 2005

Hello,

I think I might have an inkling as to where the issue may be at. For
some reason when I create a new context, a directory is not created in
/var/spool/asterisk/voicemail. The default context resides there but new
ones are not created.
Has anyone ever experienced this or does anyone have any idea as to how
I would solve this?

Hope someone can shed light on this,
Many thanks,
Aisling.