[Asterisk-Users] Setting up multiple trunk groups with different internal ring groups

Matt Love matt.love at interface-devices.com
Thu Sep 8 01:33:44 MST 2005

Hi,

I have 4 analogue PSTN lines on my legacy PBX, 2 lines on one number in a
rollover group ZAP1 & ZAP2 and 2 lines on another number ZAP3 & ZAP4.
Is it possible to have a group of phones ring when lines ZAP1 & 2 are called
and a DIFFERENT set of extensions ring when ZAP3 or ZAP4 receive a caller?
Any suggestions would be appreciated, or perhaps point me to the correct
documentation. Im a newbie to Asterisk and have found finding documentation
tricky.

Thanks