[Asterisk-Users] 410P upgrade to 411P?

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 23:46:12 MST 2005

Yes, it can. I just had one of my old TE405Pv1 cards upgraded to a
TE406P(same process as TE410P to TE411P upgrade). The cost is quoted at
$895US. You do need to send it to Digium though, not sure if they have a
partner in AUS that is able to do upgrades or not.

Just contact digium and request a RMA for a firmware upgrade and an echo-can
daughter-board install.

MATT---