[Asterisk-Users] RDNIS

Gary Reuter gary.reuter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 21:10:46 MST 2005

Your telco doesn't supply RDNIS (aka OCN) by default.
I have two PRIs, each from a different provider. "Out-of-the-box", one PRI
supports RNDIS/OCN and the other does not. I waiting for RDNIS/OCN to be
enabled on the latter -- it was just a question of explaining what I wanted
in the correct terms.... ie, explaining it's the OCN (orginial called
number), isdn IE 115, that I wanted.