[Asterisk-Users] Speaking of Polycom phones...updated ROM: ouch!

Doug Doug at NaTel.net
Wed Sep 7 13:30:51 MST 2005

At 12:38 9/7/2005 -0700, Jesse Keating wrote:
>On Wed, 2005-09-07 at 14:18 -0500, Doug wrote:
> >
> > I again followed instructions here:
> > http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Polycom+SoundPoint+IP+501
>
>So yeah, the instructions are a bit misleading.  I had to set register
>to yes prior to the line information stuff.  Without that the phone
>wouldn't register.  Now it registers, and I still get 3 buttons
>dedicated to a single extension.

Hey Jesse,

I've tried just about every combo there is "yes", "Yes", "no", "No",
"1", "0"--still no registration, phone icon is not solid black.

Do you have any other ideas, or can you send me your HTML config
pages?