[Asterisk-Users] Which Linux distribution?

canuck15 canuck15 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 7 12:47:23 MST 2005

I can't understand why anyone would use Fedora Core.  Sure it 'can be' quite
stable depending on what your doing but it is not considered a production
ready OS.

Any of the Red Hat Enterprise edition clones such as CentOS or White Box
Enterprise Linux are a MUCH better alternative IMHO.  I don't have any
direct experience with CAPI so I can comment on that specifically.