[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk crashed?

Flobi flobi.com at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 11:35:53 MST 2005

Which version of * are you using?  I had a problem with 1.0.7 crashing
unexplainably at one point, but 1.0.9 was out then and I upgraded and
it stopped.

On 9/7/05, Arik Funke <arik.funke at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running Asterisk in production mode but unfortunately every few
> days or so, it crashes, presumably...
>
> Presumably because, when the phones stop working and I look for the
> cause, asterisk is no longer running. Asterisk logs and
> /var/log/messages contain no hints at all.
>
> How can I get mode info on such unpredicable crashes?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Arik

Automated Signature: This message is from Flobi of Flobi.com.
Visit my website if you like: http://www.flobi.com/

Please remember to tip your waitress and bartender.  They are doing
their best to serve you and your indignant, malcontent attitude.