[Asterisk-Users] Extensions - Realtime

Flobi flobi.com at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 11:33:57 MST 2005

It's not that, it's just that the wiki wasn't very clear on the fact
that all the tables for a static load had to be the same.  I had
thought that I was supposed to use the table on this page:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+RealTime+Extensions
even when doing realtime static, which isn't the case, I had to use
the table on http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+RealTime+Static
.

Also, I wasn't trying to say the wiki was incorrect, just a little
unclear.  I didn't change any info, just added some clarification for
those who might miss that part, like I did.