[Asterisk-Users] Extensions - Realtime

Flobi flobi.com at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 09:18:26 MST 2005

Okay, this doesn't seem to be working.  I've gone and deleted my ael
file also.  I do know my MySQL is set up cause I have my sip, iax and
voicemail going through it too.

here's the line in extconfig.conf:
[settings]
extensions.conf => mysql,asterisk,pbx_realtime_extensions

in pbx_realtime_extensions, my db table:
id  name  context  exten  priority  app  appdata
1  default  default  _.  1  NoOp  Testing

CLI> show dialplan
[ Context 'parkedcalls' created by 'res_features' ]
  '700' =>          1. Park()                                     [res_features]

-= 1 extensions (1 priorities) in 1 contexts. =-

And when I try to call, I get:
Sep  7 12:16:30 NOTICE[14330]: chan_iax2.c:7052 socket_read: Rejected
connect attempt from 206.180.254.97, request '29 at default' does not
exist

Also, this message keeps popping up even when calls aren't going through:
Sep  7 12:15:12 NOTICE[14330]: pbx.c:1688 pbx_extension_helper: Cannot
find extension context 'default'