[Asterisk-Users] Extensions - Realtime

Robert Bedell robert.bedell at zivVa.com
Wed Sep 7 08:07:14 MST 2005

I've got some modifications I've made to asterisk that create a "global
switch".  It essentially just adds a check to the end of
pbx_find_extension() that will try to look the extension up in the database
if it's not found in one of the includes or in any of the switches attached
to the context itself.

It's rather hackish (it uses a global context not linked in with the regular
context list), and so probably has some issues, but I can clean it up and
post the patch somewhere if others are interested.  It sounds like you would
be.

Cheers!

Robert Bedell

  _____