[Asterisk-Users] CONNECT ACK timeout in libpri

gshaw at cistel.com gshaw at cistel.com
Wed Sep 7 08:06:03 MST 2005

Hi

I am testing a voip gateway product with Asterisk. We are experiencing
CONNECT ACK timer (T313) timing out on the Asterisk side when an incoming
call is received on the T1-PRI interface. The call is immediately routed to
voice mail.

This doesn't happen if I connect another PRI test equipment to the voip
gateway. The T313 timer is defined as 4000 mS however we see libpri
complaining (i.e., timing out) immediately after sending CONNECT to the voip
gateway. It seems it is not waiting for 4 seconds as before timing out.

Any ponters would be appreciated.

Regards
GS