[Asterisk-Users] Hosted PBX (vPBX) and Call/PickUP Groups

Flobi flobi.com at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 05:18:55 MST 2005

I'm not sure about why, but it's it is hardcoded into asterisk.  Back
when it was a limit of 31, I searched around and increased the value
on my box and recompiled.  It did not seem to adversely affect the
system.

On 9/7/05, René Mayorga <rmayorga at saltel.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm working with this issue for a while, Now I already solve the
> dialplan issues, but I still have a question about the Callgroups,
> I read at www.voip-info.org that , there is a 63 limit of callgroups.
> And I'm wondering why?? and if the 1.2.0beta version supported more than
> 63 Groups?? (I did'nt find any Changelog for 1.2) or If not There is any
> unoficial patch for that ?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> René Mayorga <rmayorga at saltel.com>
> El Salvador Telecom S.A. de C.V.

Automated Signature: This message is from Flobi of Flobi.com.
Visit my website if you like: http://www.flobi.com/

Please remember to tip your waitress and bartender.  They are doing
their best to serve you and your indignant, malcontent attitude.