[Asterisk-Users] queues

altus altus at stormcorp.co.za
Wed Sep 7 00:14:08 MST 2005

Hi
So if I have this
queues.conf
[general]
[default]
[example_queue]
music = default
strategy = rrmemory
context = queue-out ; Here we go when the caller presses a single digit,
while in the queue
timeout = 20
wrapuptime=10
announce-frequency = 30
announce-holdtime = yes
joinempty = yes
member => SIP/101
member => SIP/102
member => SIP/103
member => SIP/104

extensions.conf

exten => 3,1,Playback(some_announce)
exten => 3,2,Queue(example_queue|tT|||300)
exten => 3,3,Dial(SIP/100)

It will ring 104 for 20s,then 103 for 20s,then 102 for 20s and then 101
for 20s.

It will keep on doing this for 300s then go the 100

If a second call comes it,it will start at 103 then 102 ens?
Thanks for the help

Thanks
Altus Snyman
Stormcorp Network Solutions