[Asterisk-Users] PHP and ASterisk Manager

Christoph Eicke cei at inmedias.it
Wed Sep 7 00:12:18 MST 2005

I looked into the source code of Asterisk to figure out how the printf()
statements were spaced. That's the power of open source, you can look under
the hood for these questions. It's easy to find, even for non-C-Gurus. Just
do a "grep" for the string that you want inside of the Asterisk source
directory and it will give you the file that the string you are looking for
is in. Then simply open the file, search for the string and look at the
printf() statement.

Christoph