[Asterisk-Users] Which Linux distribution?

YT Lim ytlim23 at yahoo.com.au
Tue Sep 6 21:06:45 MST 2005

We have tried Asterisk 1.0.9 on FC4 and have never
been able to get CAPI (with Fritz card, fcpci) to work
properly. Apart from that Asterisk works fine in
switching internal calls. But it's useless if we can't
make outgoing calls on our ISDN line.

We are considering abandoning FC4 for Debian or SuSe.
What is the general concensus on the best Linux to run
Asterisk with CAPI?

/Why Tea