[Asterisk-Users] Routing depending on sip response code?

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 17:37:33 MST 2005

 Not sure if you can catch the busy from SIP, but sure you can catch the
BUSY status of asterisk. Please read the docs about $DIALSTATUS variable in
voip-info.org <http://voip-info.org> i think that will suite your needs.

I have something like this:

[macro-catch_dial_response]
exten => s,1,GotoIf($[${ARG1} = NOANSWER] ? 11 : 2)
exten => s,2,GotoIf($[${ARG1} = CHANUNAVAIL] ? 22 : 3)
exten => s,3,GotoIf($[${ARG1} = BUSY] ? 33 : 4)
exten => s,4,Macro(generic-handler)
exten => s,11,Macro(noanswer_handler)
exten => s,22,Macro(unavail_handler)
exten => s,33,Macro(busy_handler)

where the argument is the $DIALSTATUS variable, i could have use it
directly, but i think is better this way. So i have different macros to each
thing i need to do.

Best Regards.

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"