[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Community Participant; Katrina Refugee

Jay Milk ast-users at skimmilk.net
Tue Sep 6 15:34:16 MST 2005

Rsync is a wonderful thing.  I'm actually "subsidizing" DSL for
relatives of mine.  It's $16/month, I'm paying half.  In return, I put
an extra machine on their router with a 250GB drive.  Every night, my
file server rsyncs "almost everything" with their machine.  Works out
great, and hey, 250GB of online backup for less than $10/month...