[Asterisk-Users] Sipura Devices and Asterisk?

Sander crombeen at rommelweb.nl
Tue Sep 6 13:58:04 MST 2005

hi there I'm using the sipura spa 2000 they work great and good audio
quality the only thing i am having trouble with is the the second port on
the sipura takes a while before ringing, sometimes after 3 rings i have 13
sipura spa 2000 on a single asterisk server ,better is a channel bank i
think.

  _____