[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk overheating on VIA Epia MSeriesmoth erboard

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Tue Sep 6 13:47:05 MST 2005

On Tue, September 6, 2005 22:32, Remco Barende said:
> Just out of interest, how do you run the VIA boards? They only have one
> network connection and if you add a PRI card you cannot have both a LAN
> and NET connection?
>
> (Highly offtopic, sorry!)

I don't have any, but why would you need more than one LAN connection for
a typical POTS/PSTN/ISDN connected PBX?

And IIRC they do have USB connectors, which means you could always use a
USB LAN adapter...

--
Francesco Peeters
----