[Asterisk-Users] AstriCon Update: Please Register ASAP - Free Phones

Steven Sokol steven.sokol at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 13:42:15 MST 2005

_Book Your Hotel Room Today_

We're now a little more than a month away from AstriCon 2005 - The
Asterisk Conference and Exhibition.  We need everyone who plans on
attending to register with the Hyatt ASAP to ensure we have enough
hotel rooms. (Last year in Atlanta we over-booked the hotel by over
150 people.)  If you have already registered for the conference, you
can book your rooms by going to:

http://www.astricon.net/2005/hotel.shtml

Click the link that says "Make A Hotel Reservation At The Special
$114.00/night Rate".

-Free IAX Phone To The Next 50 Paid Conference Registrations_

Ipsando, creator of the IAX Phone, has agreed to provide the next 50
paid conference attendees* with a free licensed copy of IAX Phone Pro
_plus_ a free VoIP handset.  Winners will be notified by email and can
pick up their free CD and handset at the Ipsando booth.  For a beta
version of the phone and a list of features, please see:
http://www.astricon.net/phone/ipbeta.php

_Any More Speaking Proposals?_

If you would like to speak at AstriCon 2005 and have not yet sent in a
propsal, please do so ASAP.  We need your proposal, biography, and a
head-shot photo (see the instructions on the AstriCon 2005 site: Speak
At AstriCon).  We will begin making final selections this week.

_Any Questions?_

If you have any questions about AstriCon 2005, please let us know.
Email info at astricon.net.  We want to make this the best AstriCon yet.

Thanks,

Steve

--
Steven Sokol
CEO/Manager

Ask Me About AstriCon 2005!
http://www.astricon.net/

* Ticket purchased must include the AstriCon Conference.  Exhibit Only
passes do not qualify.