[Asterisk-Users] Wireless router with built-in VOIP(FXS) ports forAnsterisk

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Tue Sep 6 12:59:41 MST 2005

The Linksys is available to you after a semi-quick authorization
process, are you a VoIP service provider or end user? We resell the
Linksys gear to authorized providers, as do many other authorized
resellers.

Both the reseller and service provider require authorization to complete
the transaction.

If you need further help this would become an off-list issue, so PM me
or contact your favorite VoIP hardware reseller.