[Asterisk-Users] PHP and ASterisk Manager

Jeff Buchbinder rufustfirefly at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 11:51:33 MST 2005

On 9/6/05, Anton Krall <akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx> wrote:
> Guys, is anybody using PHP sockets to connect to the Manager and send
> command like "show voicemail users" for example or any other?
>
> My question is, how to parse the return info in a way that can be shown back
> to the user via web (discard all the manager responses not needed)?
>
> Thx in advance for any help you can provide.

I had done it with a Perl script to pull call forwarding data, but
it's the same basic idea. If you want a coding example, check out
dialparties.agi, which has a nice example of how to do it.

You can always use system() or exec() to do it with a perl script, as
well, if you don't want to reinvent the wheel.

Jeff