[Asterisk-Users] TE406P audio drops

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue Sep 6 08:24:25 MST 2005

On Tuesday 06 September 2005 11:17, Matt Florell wrote:
> Now that we've had our new Digium TE406P card in production for 4 days we
> have discovered audio drop problems that happen randomly across all
> channels. Here's more about our setup:

Have you contacted Digium on this at all?

I have a TE406 without any audio drop problems whatsoever, but nothing is
going between spans.

Turn your 406 into a 405: compile zaptel again, but go into wct4xxp.c  and
comment out the VPM_SUPPORT #define.  That totally disables the VPM (the
echocancel/voice processing card).

-A.