[Asterisk-Users] TDM 400p

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue Sep 6 03:59:15 MST 2005

On Tuesday 06 September 2005 05:35, Johan van Tongeren wrote:
> I have a Digium TDM 400P at several locations. Once and again I'll need
> to restart the drivers because there is no ringing.
> Does anyone know a fix for this problem?

Whoa, whoa, back up a little, I'm drowing in all the information you've given
me to help you solve your problem!

How about the following:
- version of asterisk and zaptel, including date if CVS HEAD
- revision of TDM carrier card
- which modules, including Rev if available
- motherboard version
- which country

Let's start with the above for each system in question, and also whether
you've contacted Digium's tech support at all.

Seriously, did you feel like posting this to over 10000 people hoping that one
of us is psychic and can pull this information out of thin air?

-A.