[Asterisk-Users] A good HW

Jan Buchal buchal at brailcom.org
Tue Sep 6 00:23:17 MST 2005

Hello,

    TF> Hello Jan, It depends how many telephone lines you will connect
    TF> with asterisk - the more lines you need the more expensive
    TF> hardware you will need. For a single line the hardware can be as
    TF> cheap as $20 (used) and for more lines the price increases
    TF> rapidly.

We need two lines in from telephony provider and one out to our analog
switchboard which bind to our telephony network.

So, some Digium card with two input for two lines of our telephony
provider, there will bee asterisk and one output line for our analog
switchboard which connect other telephony equipment in our offices.

Thanks.

--

Jan Buchal
Tel: (00420) 224921679