[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk overheating on VIA Epia M Series motherboard

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Mon Sep 5 19:21:05 MST 2005

I was under the impression that VIA sells the product as a mb/cpu combo.
I know that the older fanless products were something like 533 mhz and a
few months later I saw them offering 800 mhz fanless so I figured the
poster was using some newer faster VIA fanless product. I thought
anything requiring a fan would have it included in the combo. Would that
mean the user has overclocked or changed the cpu/cooling hardware himself?