[Asterisk-Users] res_features.so (Call Features Resource) not loading

Asterisk Sales asterisk.au at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 11:48:37 MST 2005

hello everybody,
i have updated my rpm asterisk to current cvs 1.0.9. I had been using rpm
asterisk which comes with suse 9.2. the main reason i updated my asterisk to
get the attended transfer feature. i have installed another cvs
1.0.9asterisk in Redhat 9 and it works perfect.
here what i found:
 *in suse 9.2:* *CLI> show modules
res_features.so Call Parking Resource* Note:* it shows Call Parking Resource
 *in Redhat 9:*
*CLI> show modules
...... ....
res_features.so Call Features Resource *Note:* it shows Call Features
Resource
 i think asterisk is not loading call features resources in suse 9.2 so i
also added a line in
/etc/asterisk/modules.conf
load =>res_features.so
 still attended tranfer feature is not working. i want to use suse 9.2 as it
got IDSN driver support. i use 2 BRI cards.
please help
 Thanks in advance
shaon (AU)