[Asterisk-Users] unicall deploy

Guillermo Freige gfreige at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 5 10:48:36 MST 2005

Hi.
I'm using kernel 2.4.27 over sarge, with 0.0.2c. I'm using Argentina variant
of R2, and have no problems receiving or sending ANI with the telco. 99% of
the calls are incoming ones, but I have a small percentaje of outgoing ones
too. Using 0.0.2c I resolved all the problems I had with previous versions
regarding occational 99% CPU loops and some protocol errors too. No problems
receiving or sending calls now, but sending is much less tested.

unicall.conf

[channels]
language=es
usecallerid=yes