[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk Real-Time Voicemail Configuration

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 08:04:26 MST 2005

I've not yet tried ODBC.
And if I do the select statement that it's doing I get back the
results it wants.

Does anyone have documentation on the fields?

 `id` -> Assume just a key ID.
 `cat_metric` --> ?
 `var_metric` --> ?
 `commented` --> assume if the value is commented ; or not.
 `filename` --> the filename ie voicemail.conf
 `category` --> ?
 `var_name` --> the variable name
 `var_val` --> variable value.

Is it possible it's not reading the config because of an incorrect var
or cat_metric?  But if so what are they suppose to read?