[Asterisk-Users] A good HW

Jan Buchal buchal at brailcom.org
Mon Sep 5 06:34:47 MST 2005

Hello,

I am working in non profit organisation Brailcom which develop Free
Software for blind and visually impaired people. Now we think about a
new switchboard for our current work and for better communication with
our blind clients. If I good understand can be useful asterisk with
some hw card for us.

We have this requests:

- linking with current analog provider

- forwarding usually phone service to voip

- forwarding voip to usually phone service

- we will to use in Czech republic, Europe

If I good understand for this we can use some HW which list I founded in
asterisk documentation. However I do not know what kind will be good for
us. The price is very important for us of course. Do you help me please
and suggest some telephony card?

thanks.

--

Jan Buchal