[Asterisk-Users] Problem with Asterisk app command Read...

Johan van Tongeren johan at solconnetworks.nl
Mon Sep 5 00:54:49 MST 2005

Try in Zapata.conf : relaxdtmf=yes

(Or h323.conf dtmfmode=string  )

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] Namens Leo Burd
Verzonden: maandag 5 september 2005 9:00
Aan: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Onderwerp: [Asterisk-Users] Problem with Asterisk app command Read...

Hello everyone,

I'm writing a macro to use the telephone keyboard as a means for users
to type in text. For some weird reason, I'm having problems with
Asterisk command Read ... If I dial "0", the asterisk debugger prints
"User entered nothing." If I dial "OO", asterisk recognizes both
digits... Does anyone know what is going on?

Thanks in advance,

Leo

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: