[Asterisk-Users] Messagenet.it

FaberK f.faberk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 14:55:18 MST 2005

Hi to all,
I need help to setting up messagenet.it <http://messagenet.it> account in
Asterisk.
My * is connected with static IP to the net.
No other cards at the moment, just the network-card.
I'm able to receive call on the geographical number, but I'm not able to
setup the outgoing calls.
All that it does is:
I dial the number(not voip), * accepts my call, I can hear the ring tone,
but the telephone called do not receive the call.
I'm sure, because I called my number and I've picked up the phone while is
was "ringing", and the call was not there...
I'm using port 5061 and rtp port 8000.
Username and password are correct. I'm sure because I've setup a voip phone
with those and it worked.
Any ideas?

Thanks a lot
--