[Asterisk-Users] unicall deploy

Denis Galvão - iSolve denis at isolve.com.br
Sun Sep 4 11:16:37 MST 2005

Hi Guilhermo.

Could you share with us your experience?

What is the hardware(CPU, RAM, etc) that are you using for this server?

What is your Linux distribution?

How many concurrent calls do you have in the high traffic moment?

Which is the unicall version that are you using?

Thanks a lot!

D e n i s   G a l v ã o
iSolve - Solve Is Our Business
Av. Candido de Abreu, 526 1206B