[Asterisk-Users] Setting wcte11xp card to use IRQ

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 09:35:19 MST 2005

Depending on the mother board.  The following might or might not help:
1. Move the card to a different PCI slot, some motherboards will
assign you a different IRQ based on the PCI slot, while other
motherboards might just have one PCI slot that gets its dedicated IRQ.
Changing it around will tell you.
2. If your bios allows you to dedicate an IRQ to a PCI slot try it.
This will just dedicate that IRQ to your digium card.
3. If your bios allows you to reserve an IRQ to legacy ISA devices,
then reserve the IRQ your eth0 and digium card are sharing to that
reserved mode. This will force either or both of the devices to look
for a new IRQ, and might help the problem.
4. Disable anything you don't use (Sounc Card, USB, lpt, Com ports,
etc.) in the bios. This will free additional IRQs.