[Asterisk-Users] Any suggestions for an IP phone?

andres andres at paglayan.com
Sat Sep 3 15:36:46 MST 2005

yes, a regular ftp server will do it fine,
I have another issue with a Poly300 but not ftp,
bear in mind that when you set up the Polycom user, -PlcmIp (or
something like that)
you have to use the --force-badname option to allow your server a
username with capital letters,
since that is case sensitive,