[Asterisk-Users] Re: equipment configuration help

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 11:36:53 MST 2005

So, with this i solve the issue on main office. But what about the two
remote? they are so little that they will not let me place another *
box there. The phones will be SIP and they are like this
INTERNET--PIX--LAN(machines and sip phones). The pixes in those two
offices have an ipsec tunnel with the main office via internet.
I was thinking of placing the asterisk with a public IP so the remote
phones can NAT outside to the public asterisk located in the main
office.

What do you think?