[Asterisk-Users] chan_sccp new release

Sergio Chersovani mlists at c-net.it
Fri Sep 2 10:30:00 MST 2005

20050902
http://chan-sccp.berlios.de/

- added support for call forward (all and busy)
The call forward buttons are available on the ringout state (it is
because I need to verify that the extension exists) to activate it and
on the offhook state to deactivate it. There is a problem with the cisco
firmware. It can just display the first forwarded line on the top LCD.
So if you activate the call forward on the 2nd line it does stop to show
the forward icon. They should be show the forward on the icon next to
the button. We will wait their new firmware. The forward state is saved
to the database and it will be restored when the phone does register
after a shutdown. Take a look to the conf/sccp.conf for the syntax.
- added "private" softkey on the offhook state. Before you dial, hit the
private softkey, the chan_sccp will not send the called id infos to the
sccp phones that are monitoring (hint) your line.
- added "trnsfvm" softkey on the ringing state. It could redirect the
incoming call to a different extension in the same context of the line.
Useful for voicemail divert. Take a look to the conf/sccp.conf for the
syntax
- Added support for the 2nd 7914 expansion module. I can't test it, it
should work.
- fixed a redial issue on 7910
- minor fixes

Sergio