[Asterisk-Users] No application 'AgentsLogin'

ChB a0305292 at unet.univie.ac.at
Fri Sep 2 08:45:17 MST 2005

i'm having this error message when trying to run the agents-feature

Sep  2 17:37:40 WARNING[10445]: pbx.c:1645 pbx_extension_helper: No application 'AgentsLogin' for extension (from-internal, 28, 1)

while chan_agent.so is beeing loaded i still don't seem to have access to the commands like agentlogin or agentcallbacklogin. my agents.conf and queues.conf are configured correctly imho. my modules.conf contains this:

[modules]
autoload=yes

noload => app_intercom.so
noload => cdr_pgsql.so
noload => chan_mgcp.so
;noload => chan_agent.so
noload => chan_skinny.so
noload => chan_oss.so
noload => chan_modem_bestdata.so
noload => chan_modem_i4l.so
noload => chan_phone.so
noload => chan_modem_aopen.so
noload => chan_modem.so
noload => chan_alsa.so
noload => pbx_gtkconsole.so
noload => pbx_gtkconsole.so
noload => pbx_kdeconsole.so

load => res_musiconhold.so

[global]
chan_modem.so=yes

is there anything missing? thx for your input!

regards
christian