[Asterisk-Users] Any one in Toronto / Canada can help me!

Michael Stahl mstahl at ocg.ca
Fri Sep 2 04:57:17 MST 2005

Sorry all - that was mean to go directly to the user, not the whole list
:)

________________________________

Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 7:54 AM
To: 'Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion'
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Any one in Toronto / Canada can help me!

Hi,

We're located in London (Ont) but have setup asterisk for clients from
Mississauga to Windsor (as well as lots of international clients
assisted remotely).  We've also taken on roles from one extreme to the
other (i.e. deliver a turnkey solution including hardware, to just
giving advice by phone/email).  Our rates are fair (US$90/hr), and we
don't track the clock like a lawyer does :)

If you're looking for an expert to lean on during install, we often do
that.  Usually ~15 emails back and forth (i.e. 1 hour cost) can get a
Windows admin up and running with a simple Linux+Asterisk!  (I can also
SSH into the linux box remote to help if you're stuck).

Let me know if I can assist.

Regards,