[Asterisk-Users] oh323 or h323

Steve Ducat steveducat at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 01:58:42 MST 2005

LTenorio,

I am not sure what you mean between Terminal and Gateway.

The voip providor in China sell the H323 service as a package where
you get a h323 compatible handset and a landline number, the phone
comes preconfigured to connect to their gatekeeper to make and receive
calls.

So what I want to do is get * to pretend its the handset, register
with the gatekeeper so when anyone calls the landline number the
gatekeeper passes the call to my * box and when I want to call China I
can pass the outgoing call to the h323 gatekeeper.

I have bought 2 numbers so I need to have * pretend its 2 different
handsets to receive calls from both numbers. The voip provider has
given me the following details..

Protocol = H323

Gatekeeper = 210.21.118.xxx

H323ID = .HMA0200.10szxn-hxxx
e164 = 02022xx2912

H323ID = .HMA0200.10szxn-kxxx
e164 = 02022xx2913

Thanks for your help, it is much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Steve Ducat.