[Asterisk-Users] Snom 360 problem

altus altus at stormcorp.co.za
Fri Sep 2 00:11:43 MST 2005

Good day all
I have asterisk on a box with one network card
I have a 2 companies setup on the system.
To keep all apart I binded a different ip to the interface,i,o,w eth0
192.168.0.254 and eth0:1 192.168.1.254
And in sip.conf I took the bind setting out
So each company's phones are on a different ip range,and all worked well
So we decide to pull the snom190 out and exchange it with a snom360
This company is on the virtual interface(eth0:1)
The 360 register and can make outgoing calls fine
But when you try to make a call to it it does not work?
I gives this error in the cli
"Forbidden - wrong password on authentication for INVITE to '"301"
<sip:301 at 192.168.1.250>;tag=as3405ec0a"
But its 301 calling the snom360(user 310)???
BUT
If I change the phone's ip and tell it to connect to eth0,not eth0:1 it
works,same account settings same everything?
The snom190 worked this way
Any Ideas why?

--

Thanks