[Asterisk-Users] E-Tech ADWV01

Rene Kluwen rene.kluwen at chimit.nl
Thu Sep 1 10:13:52 MST 2005

Does anybody have experience with this all-in-one router? (triple play,
ADSL, VoIP, Wifi).

I needed to upgrade the firmware, or otherwise the ADSL Internet connection
would drop during a call.
This has been fixed now. Also the device registers fine with my asterisk.
Incoming calls through the FXO port work. When an incoming call via SIP
comes in, the phone rings and then the SIP connection is dropped with
status: NO-ANSWER. How do I make it work?

My other question: Does somebody have a working example so a Caller ID
signal is presented on the FXS ports?

TIA,

Rene Kluwen
Chimit