[Asterisk-Users] RE: Asterisk with Meridian1 option11 in the UK

Chands chands at mistrynet.co.uk
Thu Sep 1 09:10:06 MST 2005

Hi,

The PBX recives alarms from the TE110p card and are mainly pointing at frame
errors and Loss of signal.

Asterisk is configured as

Zapata.conf
signalling=pri_cpe
switchtype=national
rxwink=250
channel => 1-15,17-31

Zaptel.conf .... This is what I need to know - the SPAN is currently set to
E3 - does anyone know what I need to use for a E1 ?
span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs
bchan=1-15,17-31 # set this to 1-15,17-31 for E1
dchan=16 # set this to 16 for E1

loadzone	= uk
defaultzone	= uk

I am currently trying to connect a Meridian1 OP11 (card in the meridian box
is a NTBK50AA 2mbPRI (E1)) with a asterisk server (TE110P card) however we
are experiencing problems in the communication between the two.

The pin outs are as follows
PRI CARD PINS (rj45)
1 w/orange
2 orange
3
4 blue
5 w/blue
6
7
8

NTBK50AA has a Telco 50 connector
PROVIDER PINS - as per the op11 DTI/PRI install/maint manual
48 blue
24 w/orange
23 orange
49 w/blue